The general tab
When a computer is trusted for delegation it means that any services running on the local system can request services from other servers on behalf of the user.
- Do not trust this computer for delegation – specifies that no delegation is allowed on any of the computer’s services
- Trust this computer for delegation to any service(Kerberos only)- specifies that delegation of services on this computer is allowed only with Kerberos authentication
- Trust this computer for delegation to specified services only – specifies that only certain services are allowed to be delegated depending on the type of authentication protocol chosen
- The tab also displays a list of services to which the account can present credentials
- Expanded – lists all SPNs (service principal) names that are associated with the service that you chose for delegation
- The add and remove buttons can be used to add or remove Services from the list respectively